1. Pujya Bapuji asked us to do Jap of “Om Om” and “Om Hreem Om” Mantra. Adhikam Japam… Adhikam Falam.. > Listen Audio
2. Do daily “Omkar Gunjan” Pranayam and throw sankalp as directed by Pujya Bapuji here. Watch Video
- Do minimum 20 min Swasho-Swash Sadhna As per Bapuji Says. Watch Video
3. Sadhaks need to be in touch of other sadhaks and regularly visit Ashram/ Satsang Kendra etc.
4. Lock the Paid News channels, and promote News Channels like “Sudarshan News” to know the truth. See How to do.
5. Give your views to mass public, by shooting video/audio or give your views written. [More Info]
5. Participate in Suprachar by creating awareness in public about the truth behind the allegations on Pujya Bapuji and Family.
a. Participate in Dharna/Rallies organized by your nearby Samiti/Ashram.
b. Distribute Pamphlets in your area/Newspapers . Use stickers to spread the real facts. Available here
c. Distribute Jago Hindu Jago VCD . Online version available here.
d. Regularly ask your Nearby Newspapers to publish Ashram Press Notes available here.
e. Actively Participate in Social Media Suprachar. This is another way of reaching to mass public with spending very little time and huge coverage.
1. Like All Pro-Bapu Pages, and Like & Share their Posts. By this those posts will reach to your friends regularly.
2. Add More and More Positive Posts on Pujya Bapuji on your Pages/ Timeline. Content can be any Pujya Bapuji’s Message, Positive Newspaper cutting, Images of Rallies/Dharnas/ Videos etc. Few images are also available here.
3. Don’t argue with any Nindaks much, just reply them with dignity and leave them with their fate.
1. Follow all Pro-Bapu Accounts, and Favourite & Retweet them. By this all those tweets will reach to your friends regularly.
2. Send messages to all dignitaries about the real facts as soon as you come across during Suprachaar. For Ex - @ashramindia Pujya Asaram Bapu Ji is innocent. #paidMedia is creating unnecessary noise for TRP.
3. Add More and More Positive Posts on Pujya Bapuji. Content can be any Pujya Bapuji’s Message, Positive Newspaper cutting, Images of Rallies/Dharnas/ Videos etc. Few images are also available here.
4. Don’t argue with any Nindaks much, just reply them with dignity and leave them with their fate.
1. Blogs are a good to have share positive news articles, Create a Suprachar Blog, and keep posting positive updates, news/sadhaks feelings/ actual facts on blogs.
2. Regular postings would help to increase viewership, and keep sharing same to social network to increase its viewership.
6. Lastly but very important, keep doing your Jap-Dhyan Niyam regularly these days. This keeps our faith & courage intact. Don’t be disheartened by negative news, afterall Truth only prevails. Satyameva Jayate.